The Village of Little Chute has a contract with Midwest Contract Operations, Inc. (MCO) of Menasha, Wisconsin, to collect, provide proper treatment for, and distribute water to the residents of the Village of Little Chute for the lowest practical costs in a prudent, reasonable, safe, and responsible manner.
Proper treatment and distribution is that which suitably exceeds the minimum requirements established by the United States Environmental Protection Agency and Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources and reflects the environmental care required by the community.
Water Quality Reports
* Molly Derricks, Utility Billing - (920) 423-3854 (920) 788-7522 Plant
* Jeff Elrick, Director of Public Works - (920) 423-3860 (920) 224-2995 Meter Appointments
* Jerry Verstegen MCO, Operations Specialist (920) 788-7526 Emergency
* Chris Hietpas MCO, Operations Specialist Email Water Utility
* Chris Kang MCO, Operations Specialist Hours - Monday - Friday from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm