The Finance Department accepts payments in person for municipal services, licensing, taxes, tickets and utility bills, Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM at Village Hall.
A night deposit box is available under the canopy entrance along the Grand Avenue side of Village Hall as well.
2021 Tax bills will be mailed on November 30.
- With the exception of our Holiday hours, you may pay your taxes Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM at Village Hall through January 31, 2021. Payments can also be made at BLC Community Bank and Capital Credit Union North Ave location.
- The last day to pay taxes in person with a 2021 dated receipt is:
Friday, December 31st 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM. NOTE Special Hours!
- Mail payments in full or 1st installment by January 31, 2021 to:
Village of Little Chute
108 W Main, Little Chute, WI 54140
If you would like a receipt, please include a stamped, self-addressed envelope with your payment.
- Second installments should be made by August 1, 2022 payable to:
Outagamie County Treasurer
320 S. Walnut St., Appleton, WI 54911.
The Village of Little Chute cannot accept second installment payments. Outagamie County will release a list of banks where you can also make your second installment in June 2021.
- E-check is now available on the Outagamie County Website. Go to www.outagamie.org and click on “Property Taxes”.
- When entering your parcel number please do not use the first 3 digits "146"
Your number will start with 260 and should be a total of 9 digits long.
- There is no fee for E-Check. Like prior years you can also pay you taxes directly via Outagamie County website with a debit card; however there is a flat fee of $3.50.
***Taxes should NOT be paid via the utility PSN portal as any amounts paid through this portal are automatically applied to your utility account and NOT property tax bill.***
For information on Utility Billing please click here.
If you have any questions please call our Finance Department direct with the numbers listed under "Contact Us".