Payments Accepted at Village Hall
- Citations are issued by the Fox Valley Metro Police Department.
- Questions about the citation may be directed to the Court Clerk.
Water and Sewer Billing
- For your convenience a night deposit box is available under the canopy entrance along the Grand Avenue side of Village Hall. Deposits are emptied each day and are credited as of the current business day.
- Water/Sewer/Storm Sewer Utility Payments
For more information go to Utility Payment page
- Rooms available in Gerard H. Van Hoof Civic Center, 625 Grand Ave.
- Private events for residents; Nominal fee (depends on room size, kitchen, etc.)
- Permits issued by Building Inspection Department.
- Tax bills mailed in December.
- Full payment, or first installment payment, is due in Finance Department by January 31.
- If installment payment method is chosen, the second installment is due by July 31 to the Outagamie County Treasurer
410 S. Walnut St.
Appleton, WI 54911
- Assessments are made against abutting property for street and/or utility construction.
- Assessments are authorized by the Village Board following a public hearing.
- Payment terms and interest rates vary by each season’s project.
- Payable at the Finance Department, 108 W. Main Street, Little Chute.
- Bring vaccination record.